A pair of headphones is perhaps the most vital part of your music kit. It is essential to get hold of the best pair, which will enable you to carry out your music listening activities in perfect peace and comfort, but how do you go about it?
There are so many brands, models and types that it becomes daunting to narrow down your choices. When it comes to picking the best iBall headphones for music lovers in 2022, there are some factors you need to take into account before proceeding with the purchase. These include; sound quality, design, portability and affordability among others.
The best headphones for value
iBall is one of the best brands when it comes to headphones. The company has been around for over a decade, and they specialize in making high-quality audio products. They are known for their quality sound, impressive features. and reasonable pricing. Below are the top seven models from this brand that you can look forward to seeing on the market this year.
1) iBall Full Metal HD Wired Headphone: These headphones come with a detachable microphone and a 1-meter cable that allows you to listen to your music while using your phone at the same time without any problems. They come with 40mm large-aperture drivers that produce rich sound with a deep bass as well as crystal clear treble tones.
The best In-ear buds under Rs.2000
1. In-ear buds under Rs.2000- JBL C100SI: These are the cheapest in-ear buds on this list and it is evident, but still a good buy if you are not looking for something fancy. The bass is a little too much at times and the sound isn’t as clear as some of the other options on this list, but overall it is still a good buy.
2. In-ear buds under Rs.3000- Sennheiser CX180: This one has better sound quality than the first one mentioned on this list and also has an inline microphone that allows you to make calls with ease as well as skip songs or play them again, all from your earbuds themselves!
The best Over-ear headphones under Rs.2000
iBall is one of the leading headphone manufacturers in India. They make headphones from various categories like wireless, wired, earbuds and more. If you are looking to buy a new headphone under 2000 rupees, then here are the best options that you can choose from.
1) The first on our list is iBall 3D Sound Wired Over-ear which costs Rs.1499/-. It has got a trendy design and fits nicely over your ears. You can enjoy music with great audio quality as it has got an inbuilt speaker system with passive noise reduction technology and a volume control function button on its cable. It is light-weighted and has soft cushion pads which makes it comfortable to wear even after hours of use.
The best earphones with mic under Rs.1000
1. Philips SHE4205WT/94 In-Ear Headset: If you are looking for a good pair of earphones under Rs.1000, then this one is perfect. It is durable and has an excellent sound quality. The noise cancellation technology blocks all external noise so you can enjoy your music to the fullest. And it comes with a 3-button mic which can be used as an answer button on smartphones etc.
2. Sony MDRXB950BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphone: If you are looking for some high bass and want to get a stylish headphone, this is the best bet for you.
3. SoundMagic ES18S Noise Isolating Earphones: For people who prefer stylish earphones over big bulky ones, this is ideal option available at just Rs.450/- They have a decent bass effect which means that. it will not give any distortion even if the volume is turned up higher than required!
The best on-ear over Rs.2,500 (iBall bluetooth headphones)
iBall bluetooth headphones are made with a high-quality. material that offers durability and comfort. Plus, the price is just right. The ear cups fit snuggly on your ears, providing a private listening experience. With 12 hours of battery life, you can enjoy your music all day long without worrying about recharging.
The robust and lightweight design makes these headphones easy to carry around with you – no matter where you go! These feature active noise cancellation (ANC) technology which filters out outside noises, leaving only the sounds of your music playing. You also get an extra set of silicone earbuds. in case one set breaks or loses its stickiness over time.